Tuesday, June 7, 2011

treasured finds

wow were did the time go????? here it is already june and I have so much to tell you!!!!!  I have many fun things in the works so be sure to check back as I am trying to get everything back on track......figuring out a summer schedule has been too fun!!!!! So a couple of weeks ago my and my hansome one went to Utah for our anniversary and we were going to go and play at Lagoon but the day turned rainy and cold so we did the next best thing!!!  WE went to D.I. and not just one but 3 so exciting.....you see some may find it boring but my babe loves it just as much as I do so all in all it was SO MUCH FUN!!!! here are some things we found.....
isn't this the cutest teapot ever.....it just screams to come sit and let's talk for a while:)

I love treasure hunting!

sassy shoes $6.00

mother of pearl box $5.00

cute milk glass bowl $1.00

candlestands and vase $1.00 each
awesome box $1.00
train art for my little train lover $.50 each

2 table lamps $6.00 each
letters $3.00 (Hobby Lobby)

No comments:

Post a Comment