Sunday, May 22, 2011

It's all about organization

Can I just tell you how much I LOVE IKEA and their wonderful storage ideas.  While in Utah we picked up some fun storage ideas as our little Xander who is 7 really needs help organizing his Legos...they give me a heart attack and almost kill me especially when you accidentally step on one or 50....
 So we took the mass of craziness from this....
 to this. He is so exicted and now can actually play with them now that he knows where in the world his pieces are
 doesn't this just make your heart smile??? assuming that hearts can smile haha!
since I was on a roll I decided to revamp our kitchen drawer as it was way over do...
I love it...now I am not so afraid to get into it and have all the art supplies ready to go for summer!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment