Tuesday, June 7, 2011

candlestick revamp

I came across this fun and oh so cute candlestick and new i must buy it!!!!  There is so much detail surrounding it that I just had to bring to life and  because I had a great idea in mind .....i just hope it would work and work it did!
 I took out the top part which thankfully unscrewed  and then I sanded off the varnish
 grabbed my box and painted that blue (this is what I had the idea for )
 painted my candlestick blue to match the box
 screwed the box and candlestick together
 so it would end up like this
 so I could put here....before I just had a the box there but it needed some height ....ta-da!!!!
There is just something about staggering heights close to each other that just makes me smile!

1 comment:

  1. You are so creative, I love looking at your blog and I definitely know how fun thrift store shopping can be! (I work with your mom so she told me about your blog :D ) Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete