Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Catching up

I don't know why it takes me so long sometimes....well most times in between posts....I think it's because I get going on my projects and once I have momentum then it's so hard to stop and write about it...so then I take even more picts of things and am further behind that it makes it that much harder....oh bother so here it is I am going to try to catch up


So do you remember the artwork I did that was a dark gray and swirly???  Well it's just wasn't cutting it so I kept the same canvas painted yellow...then sanded so some of the dark gray would show through and then used my Cricut to cut out some vinyl....stick it on and there you go....intstant art...
 I took my pot rack...painted it black and now have it hanging next to my window in my front room
 I found this old candle stand and just thought it looked cute so I decided to spray it and another one I found (not shown here)
and here she is....aren't they so cute....I have them in my kitchen on a shelf now......
well that's it for now I still have lots to more to post

No comments:

Post a Comment