Sunday, October 16, 2011

Where I've been

Wow it's sad that it has been a whole month since my last post.  I wish i could say that i have been doing such amazing things....truth is that I have struggled this whole past month.  I have given myself way too many projects and haven't been able to keep on task.   I have had more than my fair share of self inflicted breakdowns.  I can't keep my head on straight and have been struggling to come up with my "own" ideas.  There are just so many amazing girls out there with these amazing ideas and I can't even seem to come up with anything that cool or original!  Yeah this is where I have been!
I do have lots of things to post and I am hopefully going to pace myself better!  I want to be able to enjoy my children and not yell as I have kept myself to busy with "stuff"! Although I so dearly love doing "stuff".  Thank you to those who have read my blog and hopefully will continue reading it. I promise to do better.....this is me and this is where I've been

No comments:

Post a Comment