Thursday, September 8, 2011

revamping

 I found the best table at the local D.I. for $10.00
 a little spray paint and it has new life! You like how it's stacked on the books...it was a little short and am going to figure out a stand to make it taller...but books work for now
 don't you love the detail on this piece........it's so fun and I had a few people ask me if I was really going to buy it at the DI.
 once again this table needs another make over...I can't seem to get it straight
 I used some paint I had and tried the Vaseline trick...it's a work in progress let's just say
 all done...it works a lot better for what I have for it now
 Then I found this amazing dresser at DI too...only $8.00 and it's an Ethan Allen
 Some spray paint and here she is...............I left all the old hardware
it has a few cracks on the doors but I so love it...it give it character

No comments:

Post a Comment