Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Nightstands

This is how the nightstands looked in their former glory
as with all things................it's makeover time!!! So I pulled out my nightstands and placed them on top of my drop cloth.
This one  I sprayed it with Krylon spray Primer in Gray




Here is the after....I have a lot more pictures for our room as we are making that over too but will post later....


I used Krylons Classic Gray to finish them off...put the original hardware back on and so am loving it....I hardly have to dust...compared to the black.... which is such a big bonus feature....I love the softness it brings to the room and it just makes them look a lot classier. Did I ever tell you how much I  love taking what I already have and making it look new...yes it is true it's amazing at what paint can do!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it....Going to do this to mine in a few years or so...ha ha.

    ReplyDelete