Sunday, October 30, 2011

simple art

I found these lovies at D.I. they were $1.50 each.
My great friend I was shopping with found this amazing book with the maps in it.  Just what I was looking for....
 I sprayed the picture frames a gloss black and put in the maps from the book
 Here they are in there glory and it only cost me about $5.00 for everything.....
love repurposing!!!
 Check this out... I bought a pack of 12x12 canvas at Michaels.  I think they were around $7.00 at most then I found this awesome paper at a local craft store....
 then I cut the paper using my Cricut and one the the cartridges. I painted the canvas gray and sanded down the edges...to make it look more distressed....put a layer of Modgepodge on. Next I put the paper over and then put another layer of Modgepodge on and there you go...
instant art

No comments:

Post a Comment