Tuesday, November 1, 2011

furniture

Isn't he so cute!!!! He is such a great helper...this is his version of painting......
 (this is how it looked before)
(this is how the entry way table looked before as well....)
and this is mine.  So yes it true that I have officially lost my mind.  I love my furniture but wanted something lighter yet didn't want to buy something new.
So I took off the tops of the furniture as it was wood..and I wanted to keep it wood but then when I put it back on it just didn't look right so this is what we ended up with.
So here it is...after it was sprayed primed then white and then glazed in Onyx Black...


I love the way it picked up all the the details and made it stand out so much and my most favorite thing of all is that now it's white my dusting has almost become non existant!!!
Now that is worth it

No comments:

Post a Comment