Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The twins---okay twin chairs

My mother in law came across these two chairs and asked if I wanted them....I of course couldn't say no as I needed another something something to work on so.......
I wished that I got a better before picture but sometimes i get ahead of myself and so here you go....the begining phase of the makeover
First I ripped off all the fabric and took off the cushion
 Next I sanded and then repainted the whole chair other than the seat
 Then I recovered the seat with some fabric that I found awhile ago and I just new I had to have and here it is
 Ta-da!!!!! I tacked on the fabric of the seat using my new best friend Mr. Stapler
 isn't it just great??? I so so so love how well it turned out!
 The twins in their glory!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment