Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Creating art

I can't believe how fast this month has flown by.....crazyyyyyyy!
  Here it is teh 18th and wow the time has flown by...first I must thank all of you who voted for me to win the makeover obviously I didn't win.....it would have been so much fun but went to a girl who totally deserves it and I can't wait to see it all done!!!!  I had a lot of fun putting myself and my blog out there for everyone to see....Now is the time to dream ideas of my own...... So I have been in the trenches trying to come up with ideas.....hence the long time since I have last posted....I have been working like a crazy woman.....thank heavens no one has shown up to  my house for if they did they would find a total disaster....when I get super creative everythigng else gets put on hold yes even getting ready for the day.....so if you want a messy crazy pony tail....sweats and no make-up this is the place for you!!!!!!

So here goes I decided to make some art...which is pretty historic seeing how I am not an aritist at all but gave it a shot

Porters Arts and Craft had a two pack of 16 x 20 canvas on sale for $5.00--score you know me I am all about thrifting!!!!!  Next I pulled out my Cricut and sense I only have two cartridges I used what I had and came up with my own design.  Then I layed it out like so......................
I kept in place and rather than freehanding painted over it which yeah I ended up having to freehand a lot once I pulled the paper off....oh yes I should realize once paper gets wet it sticks.....next time I will use vinyl...I just didn't want to have to go to the store.....I should have I spent a whole lot more time than I wanted to.....live and learn right?????
 Once I pulled the paper off and touched up some ......

Repeated for a second time and then hung it up it looks so much better and a lot cleaner
don't you just love style changes????? I sure do!!!!!!
out with the old in with the new!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment