Thursday, April 21, 2011

instant monogram art

I found a this silver frame at DI for .50 cents and well I decided to spray it black and this is how it looks
 I didn't have anything for my fabric to bond with so I cut out a thicker paper using my glass
 then I used my Cricut and some black paper I had laying around and cut out of W for my last name
 cut some fabric I had laying around and wrapped it around my manilla paper and layed my W over it.....
 and here it is with my other DI frames cute eh?????
this is where I got the idea from fun eh???
http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2010/06/poppy-seed-fabric-giveaway.html

1 comment:

  1. You have GOT to be kidding me!!! I've been looking for an oval frame at the D.I. for like SIX months. LOL! SWEET FIND! Love what you did with it.

    You're on a roll, lady! Love it all!!!

    ReplyDelete