Sunday, April 10, 2011

I sold My table!!!!

I am so very excited I sold my table and chairs! We decided to sell as I have another table in the works will post when i am done. It was scary as I wasn't sure it was going to work and this is my first major piece to sell!  I mean i don't know if people love my ideas and I really didn't want to sell but am excited for the new table to make it's debut!  It didn't take long to sell infact I sold it before i really had planned on selling it.  I was going to wait a few weeks so i could get the other one done and then sell but hey when oppourtunity calls you just have to go with it! 
Here she is



I finally finished the captains chairs all they needed was the new fabric on it!



 good bye old friend you were the best!  But onto something very exiciting can't wait to show you!

1 comment:

  1. Um, You were suppose to sell that to MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.............. Oh well. Yippeee for you cutie...

    ReplyDelete