Monday, November 28, 2011

Mr. Captain America

What do you do when you have the cutest 3 year old who is obsessed with Captain America??? You break down and make him whatever you can so you can fuel the fire!!!
So while shopping at Target the other day I came across this in the Dollar section and immediately knew what I could do with it!!!
 So I took this rather amazing looking hat and made it even more amazing...
 Next I cut out felt and sewed together a Captain America patch to sew onto his hat......

Here is how it turned out not perfection but hey it works wonders for a 3 year old!
 Next up were the gloves...I forgot the before picture....but they were just a plain cute blue...now they are much cuter right????
Here is the set of hat and gloves and one exteremly pleased three year old who now thinks he is the COOLEST thing ever
 Can you say I am sucker...here is his favorite Captain America shirt...oh what's a girl to do???

No comments:

Post a Comment