Sunday, September 4, 2011

the dresser from craiglist

A while ago I found an amazing dresser from Craigslist...
the pictures that were listed made it seem white after driving an hour to pick it up i realized it was not white at all but it works for my boys room and some much needed storage with the two little handsomes I have!  Added bonus the white glass knobs
 aren't they so super cute! I just love them.................
 after a little revamp....first I painted it black and then painted over the teal...acutally the color is called Fish story by Valspar...I had the boys help me pick it out...doesn't hurt that they love fishing
 it looks a lot better than the beige for sure and makes the white glass knobs stand out
don't you just love the red lamp...it makes me smile :) partially because it doesn't really match and for a person who has to have everything matching this was a BIG step..in the right direction of course............
 a little bit of distressing and it's good to go

No comments:

Post a Comment