Monday, February 7, 2011

Valentines Craftalicious

Well I believe it is safe to say that this wraps up this years fun with Valentines crafting!I was on one of my most favorite websites and came across a few oh so cute and amazing ideas!  Although I must admit I tweaked them a little more to me!  To see her amazing stuff go look at http://www.ourbestbites.com/2011/01/weekend-crafting-valentine-rosette.html . Plus she has the tutorial on there!!!!

I loved the bottles but wanted to do a more an open flower option!

For my topiary I used a white vase that I had around the house

bought a circular foam to stick inside

 I had a round ball form so decided to put it to good use
 Here is a bunch of my flowers cut and rolled
 starting to glue and put into place

Here is the finished product! I must admit this was a whole lot of work more than I anticipated but love love love the way that it turned out!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment