Monday, February 7, 2011

Instant art

My sweet husband bought  me a Cricut for Christmas and I have been having a ball with it! So I thought I would give it a try to see what happens if you make your letters as big as you can and this is what I came up with! The L is just regular font as big as can go.  The O is the big and chunky feature.  The V is the tall ball feature and the E was normal but smaller!  I just used different pieces of scrapbook paper and cut out the letters.
Next you take tissure paper crumble it up and then lay flat on the backing to your frame...stick the scrapbook paper over...put the top of the frame on and wala you have instant art!  I just used a bunch of different size frames that I had sitting in our garage and put them on our entry table! super easy and so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment