Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Picture Frame Ornaments

So I got this clever idea from my sister to put picture frames on the tree...well I couldn't find the ones that I loved and what I really loved was a lot more than what I wanted to pay for them.....so I came across some pictures frames in the Dollar section...
(gotta love the dollar section) at JoAnn's. 
I bought 4...I always by 4 of everything for my tree as it balances it out...
 So this is how it looked before....
 then I put in my pictures of my boys ....
 flipped over cut a few pieces of ribbon....
 add a little bit of hot glue...add  your ribbon and then glue over to make sure it stays in place
 like so....
and then hang on the tree....I also found the grey and white square frames in the Dollar section at JoAnn's and did the same steps for that...now you have a personalized tree and cute pictures of your kids hanging up....which they just think is so so so super cool

No comments:

Post a Comment