Thursday, December 8, 2011

Hello from Craze Texture!

I'm so excited to be a Guest on Unique Boutique! Both Beckie & I have a love for creating things! My passion however is in creating Hair Styles! I just get bored with the same everyday routine, so I've created Craze Texture so that anyone can be creative with their hair! Recently I did a project called 20 Hair Styles in 20 Days! With my lovely sister-in-law as my model we set out to create a Day by Day way you can style your hair with pictures & video tutorials! This was so much fun, I especially loved doing the photo shoots and had some amazing help from Karly Leavitt Photography you can go to her page HERE :). Since these styles are mostly for Long hair, I decided I want to create 20 Styles for Medium length & Short hair so nobody is left out! Currently I'm working on the medium length styles & hope to have that done by February!
Also coming soon are the 12 Days of Christmas, with surprises on everything from Skin Remedies to Fashion!
Here is a little sneak peak on Day 18 for Long Hair, you can come check out the rest HERE :)!
I hope you enjoy this style & would Love for you to come Join us at www.crazetexture.blogspot.com!

Day 18




No comments:

Post a Comment